Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find some frequently asked questions, or FAQ, for Fraser Valley Treatment Centre in Abbotsford, BC. If you have any questions regarding the answers below, or other questions, please give us a call.
1What do I bring?
- Two pieces of ID and a care card
- Variety of comfortable clothing, including and practical footwear such as running shoes
- Personal hygiene products
- All your medications including vitamins and naturopathic medication
- All documents regarding past health
Note:When you arrive, you will be asked about your medical, psychological and social history. All information regarding medical history should be expressed to our staff.
2What are your visiting hours?
Sundays from 1pm to 4pm
3Do you have any private rooms?
Yes, all patients have a private room
4Is individual counseling offered at your facility?
YES. Individual counselling is offered in our treatment programs
5What payment methods are accepted?
Cheque, Visa and MasterCard
6Is financing available?
Yes. We offer in house financing
7What types of recreation and leisure do you offer?
At Fraser Valley Treatment Center we offer:
- Running- Hiking
- Music Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Art Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol information-education seminars